This is the evolution of my business card design. I decided to use the shapes from the pattern on the cv instead of the pattern itself as I thought this might not show up well small scale. I placed them around the logo. My first designs used larger scale versions of one of the shapes on the edges, however I then thought this crowded the back and drew attention away from the information. I then changed the front by adding a box around the logo, this was an effort to make the logo more visible and the card stand out. I proceeded to change the font to all the same instead of using the thinner body text from the CV as I wasn’t sure this would show up in print. I tried out a final few designs switching around the type placement and the colours until I was happy with my final design. I will look into getting this card printed to put on display with my work at the end of year show. This will help start exposure of my work and a possible client base.